ANIMAL ODOR & CAT URINE REMOVAL
As much as we love our furry little friends, cat and animal urine is by far one of the most challenging odors to remove! Often times sitting cat urine will soak through your flooring and soak into the concrete or sub floor beneath. Meaning it won’t matter how much time you spend scrubbing your floor, shampooing your carpets or spritzing the room with scent spray – the urine odor can still linger for years.
At Crime Clean AZ – we specialize in cat urine and pet odor removal. Our cat urine removal process ranges from a simple carpet treatment to full carpet and drywall replacement depending on how severe the case is. Once we’ve removed the odor we restore the room to ensure the smell will never come back!
We can identify, treat and remove cat urine or animal odors from any home, office, building… you name it! Our technicians are trained and certified to handle pet urine removal projects of any size in a professional and timely manner.
We are available at your service 24 hours a day – 7 days a week and 365 days a year! Call or email us today to schedule your animal urine removal. Or contact us for more information. We understand every situation is different and we’re here to help with all of your cleanup needs.
- Phoenix Zoo works to save Mount Graham Red Squirrel, by crimecle@n, in Uncategorized
The Phoenix Zoo and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service announced a 10-year pilot program this month that...Read More
- Can Fish Oil Boost Brain Power and Curb Alzheimers?, by crimecle@n, in Crime Clean AZ, Crime Cleanup
Fish oil is touted as a magical potion that boosts fertility, heart health, weight loss, and a clear...Read More
- Colorado the State to Watch for Future States Passing Legalized Recreational Marajuana, by crimecle@n, in Crime Clean AZ, Crime Cleanup
With Alaska and Oregon gearing up to vote on legalizing marijuana in a few months and many other...Read More
- Control procedures for long-term Arizona boaters include decontamination protocols, by crimecle@n, in Biohazardous Waste, Crime Clean AZ, Crime Cleanup
Remove any clinging materials such as plants, animals and mud from anchor, boat, motor, equipment and trailer (CLEAN)...Read More
- Drywall sickness real: Chinese product confirmed culprit, by crimecle@n, in Biohazardous Waste, Crime Clean AZ, Crime Cleanup
Chinese made drywall used in more than 20,000 homes in the United States could have caused nosebleeds, headaches,...Read More
- MERS virus match found in camel, by crimecle@n, in Biohazardous Waste, Crime Clean AZ, Crime Cleanup, Global Heath, Mers, Mold Remediation, Reconstruction, Sewage Backup, Suicide Cleanup, Trauma Clean Up, Virus
The Saudi Health Ministry says it has discovered a deadly virus in a camel in the eastern Saudi...Read More