10 Jan Off
I am mostly a half full, but the class is chipped, but that’s ok because I will drink from the unchipped side until I can fix the chipped side kind of person…..with that said, I would like to reflect upon a few things Harvey Mackay mentions in his column in the Arizona Republic on Monday, January 5, 2015 editorial.
1) Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
2) Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
3) Never spend your money before you have it.
4) Never buy what you do not want because it is cheap; it will never be dear to you.
5) Pride costs more than hunger, thirst or cold.
6) Never repent of having eaten too little.
7) Nothing is troublesome that we do willingly.
8) Don’t let the evils that have never happened cost you pain.
9) Always take things by their smooth handle.
10) When angry count to 10 before you speak, when very angry count to 100.
These “rules” were written over 200 years ago and I believe still have great validity on our daily life.
With that said, God Bless and Happy, healthy New Year!!!
Comments are closed.